Legends Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ip: mc.legends-realm.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» creative killing
Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 pm by JBlockie

» Guard Vancancies
Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am by Guest

» Bacon Monster Kill Aura
Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 am by chaoskitty

» Im not hacking
Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am by Theflamingfred

» Galxis' Application
Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 am by Galxis

» ThereapX76 Application
Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 am by ThereapX76

» Unban Appeal for Bork3 And Chucub
Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 am by dannybtw

» OMARATION's Application
Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm by Chucub

» Almost a faction wide ban.
Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm by dannybtw

Top posting users this month
No user

Danny demotion?

Go down 
+6
aidenb1997
SkinnyHagrid
segagenisis
Jack_malone
dannybtw
filippk
10 posters

Everyone who want's Dannybtw Demoted and banned
Yes, Of Course
Danny demotion? I_vote_lcap31%Danny demotion? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
No He can stay
Danny demotion? I_vote_lcap69%Danny demotion? I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
filippk

Danny demotion? Empty
PostSubject: Danny demotion?   Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:55 am

Anyone that feels like dannybtw abusing and want him off the server then vote yes Smile
Back to top Go down
dannybtw

Danny demotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny demotion?   Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:42 am

Filip i dont know what the hell your playing at how about i remind everyone that YOUR the one i contantley get complaints about YOUR the one who laptop perm banned but after like a month he unbanned you,you shouldnt even be guard, you try and confront me every action i make and just because you and your pathetic excuse for a faction is at war with mine there is no reason to start a poll to have me demoted,i have done nothing but help this server i have donated over £80 and plan on being a monthly donator maybe i am a strict MOD but with floods of new players around the server needs someone who will take action instead of people like you who sit and wait for someone to use caps and warn them for it EVEN THOUGH we have a plugin to stop that. i havn't even had time to get on this week so i dont know where this has come from, maybe you should watch what your typing and saying becasue after this EVERY SINGLE MISTAKE you make ill be screenshotted and sending to Jacob iv had enough of your moral highground bollocks when your just a kid with a voice changer that sucks up alleyroo and i bet would destroy this server if he asked you too, Get off your high horse and do some work for the server that involves making hard decisions and sometimes it makes people dislike you then lets see how you feel if i made a demote Filip post.

/rant
Back to top Go down
Jack_malone

Danny demotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny demotion?   Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:04 am

dannybtw wrote:
Filip i dont know what the hell your playing at how about i remind everyone that YOUR the one i contantley get complaints about YOUR the one who laptop perm banned but after like a month he unbanned you,you shouldnt even be guard, you try and confront me every action i make and just because you and your pathetic excuse for a faction is at war with mine there is no reason to start a poll to have me demoted,i have done nothing but help this server i have donated over £80 and plan on being a monthly donator maybe i am a strict MOD but with floods of new players around the server needs someone who will take action instead of people like you who sit and wait for someone to use caps and warn them for it EVEN THOUGH we have a plugin to stop that. i havn't even had time to get on this week so i dont know where this has come from, maybe you should watch what your typing and saying becasue after this EVERY SINGLE MISTAKE you make ill be screenshotted and sending to Jacob iv had enough of your moral highground bollocks when your just a kid with a voice changer that sucks up alleyroo and i bet would destroy this server if he asked you too, Get off your high horse and do some work for the server that involves making hard decisions and sometimes it makes people dislike you then lets see how you feel if i made a demote Filip post.

/rant

well i think this is getting a little to heated for a minecraft server? lets just all be nice eh? no hateful posts about each other, even if you don't see eye to eye on a matter send it on to jacob and he will make a final decision, sound good?

-Jack (Aka) That awesome kid on the server ^.^
Back to top Go down
segagenisis

Danny demotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny demotion?   Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:09 am

Although me and Danny have had disagreements i understand that hes just doing whats best for the server even if it annoys the players he follows the rules so iv never really had any BIG problems with him
Back to top Go down
SkinnyHagrid

Danny demotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny demotion?   Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:10 am

danny shouldnt get demoted he is well good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jack_malone

Danny demotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny demotion?   Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:21 am

Well Danny is a good friend of mine so it will seem a bit biased, but generally most of the decisions he made back when we used to run a server were most of the time good, he did it for the server even if it did make people dislike him, you might not like him but least he has got the balls to be the "bad one" so others don't have too,(nobody's perfect eh?)

Just the massive hate storm he has been getting is a bit silly really, what he actually done besides have an enemy faction?

Well that's all i have to say on the matter atm,

Peace out Bronys,

-Jack
Back to top Go down
aidenb1997

Danny demotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny demotion?   Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:30 am

why demote danny and why not fili. danny is a nice mod and mc player Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chav

Danny demotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny demotion?   Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:23 am

Has a vendetta against SICKC0NTS, and he seems like a complete bell-end.
Back to top Go down
dannybtw

Danny demotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny demotion?   Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:09 pm

So basicly what your saying is because my faction is enemys with yours and we dont get along it makes me a bad mod just gtfo this post this isnt the place to complain about faction rivalry,

I have no "vendetta"im just sick of your annyoing faction coming saying how shit the server is and slagging people off giving staff abuse i have screenshots i was gonna ban atleast 4 of you tonight.
Back to top Go down
Telchii

Danny demotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny demotion?   Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Let's start off with something: Filippk, when you can chat in regular chat and not through faction descriptions will be the time I will start to give you a bit of solid ground in your "arguments".
Until then, many of us will continue to see you as a hack-client user who can't even have the brains to turn off the spam feature.

So, back to the topic on hand.

Why demote him?

You say he abuses. Perhaps this experience of mine will show you what real power abuse is.

Dan makes dang sure he has proof for every action he does. I have NEVER witnessed him jail just to jail, ban just to ban or mute just to mute.

So let me ask you this. How exactly does he "abuse his powers"? When YOU break the rules and he acts as he is supposed to?

I have yet to see a decent reason in here as to why Dan should be demoted and how exactly he abuses. I'm not seeing any screenshots or videos. Take your anger out elsewhere.

If you hate Dan that much, leave the server like you keep saying you're going to, filippk.

[/thread]
Back to top Go down
wizarrrd

Danny demotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny demotion?   Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:34 am

I personally feel that danny is indeed abusing his powers.

Being in a faction and having mod/admin what ever you like to call it really isn't that great an idea. One of the main reasons why I feel he should either leave his faction or have his modding powers removed, is because of the way he treats rival factions.

We were all abusing each other last night, our faction, ujelleh, lynx and 1-2 others. Now our faction and our faction alone was singled out for giving abuse to other players simply becuase he doesn't like us. Purplesheep in paritcular was abusing ALOT.

Now we have screenshots which I will post below of several people (danny included) swearing and abusing and simply being unfair in general. Anything else which I see being done unfairly will also be recorded and posted.

The fact that several members of our faction and our faction alone have been jailed/muted for using in-game bugs which EVERY other person has used including the infamous "TOM" seems to be totally unfair.

Jarox had his guard status removed because tom and 1-2 others said he'd abused his rights and without and proof given, by mouth of word only it was removed.

So I why should we need to provide further proof that you've abused your rights when others are getting treat like this?

TL:DR

Remove his mod rights or have him leave his factions - I don't care if he's donated, it's not right.

Danny demotion? 348inlv

Danny demotion? A4rg4i

Danny demotion? Scqgaq

Danny demotion? 25rmres
Back to top Go down
dannybtw

Danny demotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny demotion?   Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:56 am

Really? this is all you have, me calling my friend who i was in a skype call with and is also a mod in my faction a tit, it was obviously a mess around? thats not mod abuse thats you being senstive, and second screenshot really? why would you even post that your friend starts mouthing off at laptop MY FRIEND who works to keep the server going of course i treated this moron with absoloute no respect hes obviously not worked in his life.

The cunt thing has already been sorted, i apoligised to the guy but calling me a cheater while YOU wizzarrd have been winding me up and being close to a a ban provoked a reaction. and ryan swore? how can you even prove i was online?

All of these screenshots are minor cursing and compared to your faction this as angelic, iv seen you call someone a fat fucking pedo and iv warned you for it, now if anyone actually has screenshots of me actually ABUSING my mod powers or going absoloutly mental and swearing at someone like crazy then i suggest this post be closed
Back to top Go down
youngone01

Danny demotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny demotion?   Danny demotion? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:45 am

filippk wrote:
Anyone that feels like dannybtw abusing and want him off the server then vote yes Smile

Well first of all Danny has been a very good guard and an excellent mod. He does not abuse his powers because he knows that if he were to abuse them in the slightest bit then he would be demoted. Plus all this crap about him cussing and stuff that shouldn't even be a
problem because to be honest we all cuss and swear on the server and people should be mature enough to know that it is not personal and that this is a game so those words mean nothing at all. And this crap about him showing favor to people in his faction is totally
stupid because he has muted me and others numerous times when we get out of control with caps or whatever. So all the BS about danny getting demoted should be put aside one because a person who was supposed to get banned suggested it and most importantly
he does not abuse his powers as a mod. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Danny demotion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny demotion?   Danny demotion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny demotion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Realm :: Server :: General-
Jump to: