Legends Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ip: mc.legends-realm.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» creative killing
OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 pm by JBlockie

» Guard Vancancies
OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am by Guest

» Bacon Monster Kill Aura
OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 am by chaoskitty

» Im not hacking
OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am by Theflamingfred

» Galxis' Application
OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 am by Galxis

» ThereapX76 Application
OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 am by ThereapX76

» Unban Appeal for Bork3 And Chucub
OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 am by dannybtw

» OMARATION's Application
OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm by Chucub

» Almost a faction wide ban.
OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm by dannybtw

Top posting users this month
No user

OMARATION's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OMARATION

OMARATION's Application Empty
PostSubject: OMARATION's Application   OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:58 am

- Minecraft Username: OMARATION

- Real Age (must be 17+): 16 ( but really mature)

- Time spent on server (must atleast 2 weeks): about 3 weeks (not sure)

- Where do you play from (Country): United Kingdom

- Why should we hire you?: Becuase I know what im doing and i like moderating other players. I know a lot about the minecraft community and whats out there and stuff So i mostly know how to patch every glitch or bug out there. Also, i can help with any plugin development the server needs because i can code in Java,PHP,HTML,CSS which you might need some help with, such as creating new website layout made from scratch and such.

- Real life hobbies: Playing (ofc), Swimming, Football

- Any previous experience? (not necessary): Yes, i was mod/guard on a lot of servers, from creative to survival to prison break ones. I used to own 3 servers (Bytecraft, CraftersRealm, PremiumMinecraft's Official server hoster).

-Sorry if i wrote too much Razz

Thanks for reading study

Regards afro
Back to top Go down
GeorgeyG

PostSubject: OMARATION for GUARD!   OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:03 pm

I think that Omaration should be guard, I have been having a lot of trouble on the server, despite not being a member of staff he showed a clear understanding of how everything works! I feel safe knowing that I havea shoulder to turn on when I need help, I hope you read this! -George147
Back to top Go down
Fatkid99

PostSubject: VOUCH FOR DEIS KID   OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:35 am

I VOUCH FOR THIS AMZING KID HE IS SO NIZ AND HAVE LOUT OF EPXORUNS ON DEIS SERVER AND HE GAVE ME ALOT OF CP FOR ONLY 2.5 dallah! THEN I WENT TO 50 CENT SHOT AND GOT MORE VOUUUUCH
Back to top Go down
dannybtw

PostSubject: Re: OMARATION's Application   OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:13 am

Your kidding right?? your one of the cunts that were banned for duping then started flooding our server with your friend your banned anyway/
Back to top Go down
OMARATION

PostSubject: Re: OMARATION's Application   OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:51 am

Retarded Cunt Danny wrote:
Your kidding right?? your one of the cunts that were banned for duping then started flooding our server with your friend your banned anyway/

Get your facts right Danny.

I got banned for duping. but i didn't flood the server..

but if i want to, i can take the server down any time i want.

by just clicking this OMARATION's Application Afdd which i don't wanna do, but if you force me too, i will do it everyday. until you fucking apologies.
Back to top Go down
dannybtw

PostSubject: Re: OMARATION's Application   OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:03 am

Fact is your banned for whatever reason so your guard application wont be accepted and if you dont remember i entered your skype call attempting to sort the problems but all i got was ignorance so forgive me for my lack of caring.
Back to top Go down
Chucub

PostSubject: Re: OMARATION's Application   OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Did you read my appeal danny? I would like to join again and support the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMARATION's Application   OMARATION's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMARATION's Application
Page 1 of 1