Legends Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ip: mc.legends-realm.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» creative killing
Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 pm by JBlockie

» Guard Vancancies
Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am by Guest

» Bacon Monster Kill Aura
Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 am by chaoskitty

» Im not hacking
Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am by Theflamingfred

» Galxis' Application
Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 am by Galxis

» ThereapX76 Application
Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 am by ThereapX76

» Unban Appeal for Bork3 And Chucub
Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 am by dannybtw

» OMARATION's Application
Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm by Chucub

» Almost a faction wide ban.
Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm by dannybtw

Top posting users this month
No user

Reasoning behind 2 bans

Go down 
+3
Benj0
minaye
dannybtw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dannybtw

Reasoning behind 2 bans Empty
PostSubject: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:58 pm

So i have had to put up with this faction all day with there calling me a cheater an abusive mod and generally swearing like a sailor i took the liberty of taking these screenshots. As you can see i gave plenty of warning and telchii was there to back me up.

These guys have been winding me up for the past few weeks and this time they deserve a ban, how long is for laptop to decide.

Reasoning behind 2 bans Fyo2n8

Reasoning behind 2 bans 531xqr

Reasoning behind 2 bans 2a91bir

Reasoning behind 2 bans 34f01nk

now would you look at this, this is minaye the guy who is trying to say that im being abusive and not very nice, you can clearly see him leaning out to hit the other player (sent by aiden)

Hitmarkers

Reasoning behind 2 bans 29vl2fp

Actually hitting the person.

Reasoning behind 2 bans T51uh2

Back to top Go down
minaye

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Reasoning behind 2 bans Sadasdpt

But you can call people a cunt? Ok.

Also, we havent played the server for a few weeks, lol.
Back to top Go down
dannybtw

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:02 pm

As i said to you ingame i apoligised but your friend was provoking me for a reacton by saying i cheated i admit i shouldnt have said that but i gave your friends plenty of warnings they were banned because of that.
Back to top Go down
Benj0

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Quote :
These guys have been winding me up for the past few weeks
We only joined about a week ago and ive seen lots of people hit across the line at the pvp arena
Back to top Go down
minaye

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:04 pm

He said you cheated once... No need for you to call him a cunt, TWICE... Loads of people get called cheater, they dont act like that. You're a mod, set an example.
Back to top Go down
dannybtw

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Thats true i apoligised as soon as i new about the picture i didnt even remember doing it tbh, but i dont see chemist or plum n here apoligising

Last edited by dannybtw on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telchii

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:11 pm

Benj0 wrote:
Quote :
These guys have been winding me up for the past few weeks
We only joined about a week ago and ive seen lots of people hit across the line at the pvp arena

If i remember right, you guys have had a history of mutes for major vulgarities since you've joined. So don't act like you're all innocent.

And, as i told you in game, unless you tell us people are doing that, there's nothing we can do.
Back to top Go down
wizarrrd

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:38 am

I personally feel that danny is indeed abusing his powers.

Being in a faction and having mod/admin what ever you like to call it really isn't that great an idea. One of the main reasons why I feel he should either leave his faction or have his modding powers removed, is because of the way he treats rival factions.

We were all abusing each other last night, our faction, ujelleh, lynx and 1-2 others. Now our faction and our faction alone was singled out for giving abuse to other players simply becuase he doesn't like us. Purplesheep in paritcular was abusing ALOT.

Now we have screenshots which I will post below of several people (danny included) swearing and abusing and simply being unfair in general. Anything else which I see being done unfairly will also be recorded and posted.

The fact that several members of our faction and our faction alone have been jailed/muted for using in-game bugs which EVERY other person has used including the infamous "TOM" seems to be totally unfair.

Jarox had his guard status removed because tom and 1-2 others said he'd abused his rights and without and proof given, by mouth of word only it was removed.

So I why should we need to provide further proof that you've abused your rights when others are getting treat like this?

TL:DR

Remove his mod rights or have him leave his factions - I don't care if he's donated, it's not right.

Reasoning behind 2 bans 348inlv

Reasoning behind 2 bans A4rg4i

Reasoning behind 2 bans Scqgaq

Reasoning behind 2 bans 25rmres

Reasoning behind 2 bans 2w72yhl

Last edited by wizarrrd on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dannybtw

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:59 am

Theres nothing wrong with what im doing here so what i swore a bit? thats not mod abuse you obviously have no idea what "abuse" actually means, and i think youl find that tom was jailed for 30 minutes the other day,

STOP DOUBLE POSTING
Back to top Go down
wizarrrd

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:10 am

So what you swore a bit? In almost all of those screewnshots you've posted, all I've done is "Swore a bit"

Danny you're just as bad as the rest of us.

You of all people need to take a look at how you're acting before you give others bans/mutes and warnings. You did NOT apologise for swearing last night in chat and if you think you did, then prove it.

We've been on this server for a maximum of 7 days, if that so there's no possible way that we could have been winding you up for weeks. That's a total lie.

There are screen-shots of you calling people "Tits" and "asswipes" and the other profanity which I won't write again which can be seen in the screenshots. The rules state that swearing is strictly not allowed, so why should you not be given the same treatment as us. Even if the guy was on skype with you, say it on skype. Rules are rules and if you expect us to follow them, we expect you to follow them. Benjo said what he said about laptop as a joke and you took total offence to it, by calling him what you called him.

You're 16 years old and I hardly think you're mature enough to have moderator status when you can't follow the rules yourself.

If you're abusing one of us, or if someone else is abusing one of us, then obviously we're going to say something back as you won't do anything about it becuase you don't like us.

You've got screen-shots of minaye hitting into spawn, but EVERYONE on this server has done this at 1 point or another. Even the infamous "Tom and Co" have done it, they stood on the roof of forest spawn and shot fire arrows at us while we were in the wilderness. We didn't say anything because we didn't care, but obviously you do. We don't mind others bending the rules, we'll turn a blind eye to it, but when you and others start trying to mute and ban us, we're not going to sit here and take it.
Back to top Go down
Jack_malone

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:40 am

Right,

wizzard i think it is a bit silly that you put on this fake persona when you talk on the forums, but in game you are cussing people out every other sentence,
i dont give a shit thats it is against the rules or whatever, but really you cant have a sensible conversation with anyone that is not in SICKC0NTS on the server
because you just reply with "shut up you rat" or other stupid aggresive replys,

just stop moaning and get on with it, not trying to hate on anyone im sure your ok if your friendly to people but with the act you put on,
on the server it just makes everyone think you are a immature idiot who hasnt developed the social skills to start a decent conversation with somebody,

Much love,

-Jack
Back to top Go down
dannybtw

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:03 am

you have screenshots of me saying "tit" "cunt" and "asswipe", thats nothing compared to what is in my screenshots, you were not on when i apoligized so stay out of that its nothing to do with you
Back to top Go down
wizarrrd

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:26 am

I wasonline when you swore and you only apologised once the forum post had been made which showed you swearing. If it hadn't have been posted, then you'd not have apologised.

I also apologised in the server for my language but you weren't online. So I suppose in that case all should be forgiven.

Jack, the fact that you last night acted totally immature just backs up my thoughts that I don't really care about your opinion, you sat and spammed chat after we done PVP with you giving us all sorts of grief and insults.

I get on well with ALOT of people, the people I don't get on well with are those of you who think you're better than the rest of us, you think you're above the rules jack and your even swearing on these forums when the initial post was to have me/others banned for swearing. I don't see why you think it's ok, when we're on the verge of getting banned for it.

danny - You've admitted to saying "tit" "cunt" "asswipe" we've admitted to saying "gay" "fuck" "cunt" but it wasn't just 1 person who said our insults, where as you have said all of them.

If you're a mod, then you should lead by example not going round trying to get others banned when you yourself are breaking rules. I don't care what you've said, swearing is swearing and you're just as bad as anyone else doing it.

We saw Tom on the roof of spawn with other people firing arrows at people, and you're trying to get minaye kicked/banned for it aswell, pretty much shows that you're totally against our faction and our faction alone.

Back to top Go down
dannybtw

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:27 am

Like you said yourself you have only been here for a week so how about you wait and see how things work around here and learn the rules before you comment, is there any screenshots or proof of tom? if so then comment it here if not theres nothing i ccan do
Back to top Go down
Jack_malone

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:42 am

wizarrrd wrote:

Jack, the fact that you last night acted totally immature just backs up my thoughts that I don't really care about your opinion, you sat and spammed chat after we done PVP with you giving us all sorts of grief and insults.

Well, i wasn't being offense to you guys, i was just being a retard because its fun, i wasn't hatefully cussing people out i was saying stuff like "ujelleh win by default" and stupid bullcrap like that, as i said to you in /msg i was kidding and you shouldn't take it seriously, i never gave you "grief" at all, you just need to take a joke, what i say complete jokes, what you say is hateful and offensive.

Really don't see why this is getting this out of hand, lets just shake hands and get on with it eh? when we pvp just say well done to the winning side or nothing at all? as i have said in another post this is getting way to dramatic for a minecraft server.

<3

-Jack

P.S _ Danny's bagpipe is making the server lag so much.
Back to top Go down
wizarrrd

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:09 am

The fact that a thread was made by dany trying to get us banned for things which everyone else does is rediculous.

We'd never have said anything if it wasn't for others taking it seriously.

In all honesty, sheep is just as bad as us if not worse at times with the flame he gives in game.

I went on Skype earlier to try and argue l33t's case as his net went down and all I got from ryan, danny and filip was rubbish talk.

How can someone possibly talk to mods like those and get help in return?

Laptop needs to take a long hard look at who he has working on the server.
Back to top Go down
dannybtw

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:53 am

Where does tit say on this post that i want the rest of you banned i only pout these screenshots up for proof
Back to top Go down
Chappatiman

PostSubject: WTF??? Why am i and jammy banned???!!!   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:05 pm

I have been banned and so have jammy_penguin
Back to top Go down
dannybtw

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:10 pm

i didnt ban you if you tried to type during the lag it might have built up and all came at once so it autobanned you
Back to top Go down
wizarrrd

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:42 pm

dannybtw wrote:
Where does tit say on this post that i want the rest of you banned i only pout these screenshots up for proof

Proof for what ?

You've posted screen-shots of myself and minaye aswell "breaking Rules", so why would you post them if you didn't want us banned.

No one should have been banned that night and the fact that you banned plumz and chemistt without saying anything to purplesheep or the others is quite frankly stupid as they also were breaking rules.

If you're going to ban someone for swearing/abusing, then ban everyone else aswell, yourself included as you were doing just as badly as us.

Apologies or not, you swore and abused the same as everyone else as did purplesheep.
Back to top Go down
dannybtw

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:18 am

Can you prove i was on at the time sheep was swearing? i said 1 seriously bad word i warned your friends i gave them 2 warnings and they still swore with vulgarity.
Back to top Go down
wizarrrd

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:41 am

You don't need to be online, the screenshot proof is there of him swearing badly.

Just as someone would post screenshots of others PVP logging, I've posted pics of him swearing over and over.

Back to top Go down
dannybtw

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:28 am

Then make a seperate post complaing about him.

As far as im concerned this conversation is now other we are working on finding a anti swearing plugin, your friends are unbanned so this topic wil be closed shortly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reasoning behind 2 bans   Reasoning behind 2 bans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reasoning behind 2 bans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Realm :: Server :: General-
Jump to: