Legends Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ip: mc.legends-realm.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» creative killing
Veritas - Truth. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 pm by JBlockie

» Guard Vancancies
Veritas - Truth. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am by Guest

» Bacon Monster Kill Aura
Veritas - Truth. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 am by chaoskitty

» Im not hacking
Veritas - Truth. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am by Theflamingfred

» Galxis' Application
Veritas - Truth. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 am by Galxis

» ThereapX76 Application
Veritas - Truth. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 am by ThereapX76

» Unban Appeal for Bork3 And Chucub
Veritas - Truth. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 am by dannybtw

» OMARATION's Application
Veritas - Truth. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm by Chucub

» Almost a faction wide ban.
Veritas - Truth. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm by dannybtw

Top posting users this month
No user

Veritas - Truth.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonecramp

Veritas - Truth. Empty
PostSubject: Veritas - Truth.   Veritas - Truth. I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:53 am

Introducing Veritas, brought to you by Bonecramp.

It is better to walk the island than to see it in pictures. But I trust NONE of you. Though, the cat is out of the bag, I have taken some screen shots to keep it as it was at least in pictures.

You guys have a fun time of infiltrating and betraying factions. You call it raiding. It is not.

Raiding, think Vikings. Think first century war. You guys are more akin to Brutus. Many of the bases cannot be found by searching for them. You instead rely on spies, deception, lies, and false trust to gain entrance to factions, only to steal whats inside when the resistance is gone.

Regardless, here are a few images of my weeks work.

Veritas - Truth. 2012-011

Veritas - Truth. 2012-012

Veritas - Truth. 2012-013
Back to top Go down
dannybtw

Veritas - Truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritas - Truth.   Veritas - Truth. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:39 am

To be fair you new i had your cords i told you i wouldnt raid you but when your faction members insult me i had to react
Back to top Go down
Bonecramp

Veritas - Truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritas - Truth.   Veritas - Truth. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:51 am

I never expected to keep it from being raided for long. I knew the climate. Its kind of funny. Some no body, not even a mod in the faction starts mouthing off, and you guys take it out on my work. No wonder your having trouble keeping people on this server.

I hope you kids have fun. Enjoy the spoils, oh and by the way. The 'valuable' stuff, i never stored on that island. It was a pet project for me to work on and fiddle with during my long hours out of work. My third child was born about two and a half weeks ago. Ive been off of work to help around the house, and make sure the wife is healing well. Veritas gave me a lot to do. More than one headache, and well, the dishonorable, hotheaded nature of just about every player on MC now days has inspired me to take a indefinite break from MC. Ill go back to all those crazy things I used to do, like read books, run miles every morning, have conversations with mature people.

Veritas. Truth.

Back to top Go down
dannybtw

Veritas - Truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritas - Truth.   Veritas - Truth. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:42 pm

I understand that your annoyed that your creation was griefed but this is a GRIEFING and RAIDING server which means this is what happens, i liked your creation i told everyone not to destroy it and to either claim/find the chests. And we dont have troubles keeping players on the server we generally have between 20-40 players on daily, truth be told there should be more with the amount of behind the scenes effort that alot of us put in.

Danny. awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Veritas - Truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veritas - Truth.   Veritas - Truth. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veritas - Truth.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Realm :: Server :: Showcase-
Jump to: