Legends Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ip: mc.legends-realm.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» creative killing
Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 pm by JBlockie

» Guard Vancancies
Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am by Guest

» Bacon Monster Kill Aura
Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 am by chaoskitty

» Im not hacking
Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am by Theflamingfred

» Galxis' Application
Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 am by Galxis

» ThereapX76 Application
Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 am by ThereapX76

» Unban Appeal for Bork3 And Chucub
Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 am by dannybtw

» OMARATION's Application
Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm by Chucub

» Almost a faction wide ban.
Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm by dannybtw

Top posting users this month
No user

Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OMARATION

Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people Empty
PostSubject: Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people   Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:40 am

Hey Guys,

so me and favoriter7 were being burned by Tobbenice12 using FIRE CHARGES IN SPAWN WHICH ISN'T ALLOWED!

Proof: (LARGE IMAGES)

Spoiler:

So Please do something about it..

He also killed Favoriter7 while he was selling in the shop, and then Tobbe took the stuff and sold them him self for the money.

Back to top Go down
fuzzy

PostSubject: Vouc   Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:48 am

Vouch, I've got alot of picture of him and his friend killing people with firecharges.
I'll post if needed.
Back to top Go down
Jack_malone

PostSubject: Re: Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people   Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:04 am

When danny gets on he will ban him for a few hours, bit dodgy that first screenshot though xD

-Your favourite guard
Back to top Go down
fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people   Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:20 am

Jack_malone wrote:
When danny gets on he will ban him for a few hours, bit dodgy that first screenshot though xD

-Your favourite guard

I was the person who took that ^^
Also he had a friend who was with him. it was lassesucks1337
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people   Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tobbenice12 is using Fire Charges to kill people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Realm :: Server :: General-
Jump to: