Legends Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ip: mc.legends-realm.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» creative killing
Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 pm by JBlockie

» Guard Vancancies
Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am by Guest

» Bacon Monster Kill Aura
Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 am by chaoskitty

» Im not hacking
Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am by Theflamingfred

» Galxis' Application
Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 am by Galxis

» ThereapX76 Application
Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 am by ThereapX76

» Unban Appeal for Bork3 And Chucub
Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 am by dannybtw

» OMARATION's Application
Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm by Chucub

» Almost a faction wide ban.
Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm by dannybtw

Top posting users this month
No user

Petition for vDamonv's removal

Go down 
+4
KanonBaller
lukerichardson
drunkoncupcake5
aflyingiPh0ne
8 posters
AuthorMessage
aflyingiPh0ne

Petition for vDamonv's removal Empty
PostSubject: Petition for vDamonv's removal   Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Today my fellow faction colleagues was banned and harassed multiple times by the mod named Damon (Reaper). He was mad for the fact he was raided, but as a mod who attacked us first and created his own faction it is just a part of fair PvP. Now He banned Kanonballer for claiming he was racist, which was not true. So i am starting a petition to to have him removed from this position. Please post your name or if u agree with this decision in this topic. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
drunkoncupcake5

PostSubject: Hmm   Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:32 pm

hmm do you have any evidence that this happened or that your colleague wasnt racist?

innocent until proven guitlty is my life motto...
Back to top Go down
aflyingiPh0ne

PostSubject: Re: Petition for vDamonv's removal   Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Petition for vDamonv's removal 2012-011

Evidence #1 (notice the last part)
Back to top Go down
drunkoncupcake5

PostSubject: Re: Petition for vDamonv's removal   Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:54 pm

ok im in!
Back to top Go down
aflyingiPh0ne

PostSubject: Re: Petition for vDamonv's removal   Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Petition for vDamonv's removal 2012-012

More Gay Bashing by Damon.
Back to top Go down
lukerichardson

PostSubject: Re: Petition for vDamonv's removal   Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:47 pm

I have seen him on multiple occasions 'abuse' his mod ability to mute people who were talking about something he didnt agree about, im in kick him from the position.
Back to top Go down
KanonBaller

PostSubject: Re: Petition for vDamonv's removal   Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:52 pm

as he kicked me for allegedly being racist and makes fun of me for the fact i am gay i agree with his removal from the position.

Back to top Go down
Tomster

PostSubject: Re: Petition for vDamonv's removal   Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:57 am

I agree with u guys
Back to top Go down
Cmineboy99

PostSubject: Re: Petition for vDamonv's removal   Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 am

HE kicked Baller and then muted me from the game when i told him it wasn't fair, he name changed too and was making fun of us guys. Kick him or remove for good!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Telchii

PostSubject: Re: Petition for vDamonv's removal   Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:41 am

Honestly, Laptop. I can NOT see why you have Damo as a mod. He's rude, abusive, and at this point I am thinking he is bipolar.
I hate to add so much drama to the server, but something has GOT to be done about this!

Behold this youtube video:

Backstory of the video: I had been on the server, and nothing was wrong. But when I was off on another site, not even on the server, my friend tomster told me that damo had teleported into our base. He was supposedly part of the "staff" (which now we can't even find the FACTION "Staff" ...). I recorded as I was hopping on. Why? I've had enough of Damo.

After this video, I got off, and Tomster was jailed AND muted for arguing against the abuse.

Later on, he "tried" apologizing (I didn't notice all that he said. I only saw him saying sorry, so I apologized for calling him an A-Hole).

Petition for vDamonv's removal 7m66I

I'll let you take your opinion on the rest.
Back to top Go down
dannybtw

PostSubject: Re: Petition for vDamonv's removal   Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:37 am

i have spoken to laptop and showed all evidence towards damo and he has been demoted, i apologize to kannon on behalf of legends realm for any homophobic comments that damo may have made on the legends realm server and to anyone else he may have offended i can guarantee that it will not happen again, without some serious consequences.

-Danny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition for vDamonv's removal   Petition for vDamonv's removal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition for vDamonv's removal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Realm :: Server :: General-
Jump to: