Legends Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ip: mc.legends-realm.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» creative killing
My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 pm by JBlockie

» Guard Vancancies
My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am by Guest

» Bacon Monster Kill Aura
My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 am by chaoskitty

» Im not hacking
My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am by Theflamingfred

» Galxis' Application
My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 am by Galxis

» ThereapX76 Application
My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 am by ThereapX76

» Unban Appeal for Bork3 And Chucub
My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 am by dannybtw

» OMARATION's Application
My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm by Chucub

» Almost a faction wide ban.
My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm by dannybtw

Top posting users this month
No user

My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alleyroo
Alleyroo

My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB Empty
PostSubject: My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB   My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:51 am

I first started on the server adventuring as a lone wolf I journeyed off the coast of the castle basically the opposite side of the castle. I found a nice little safe haven and dug out a small bunker for myself. I quickly abandoned it and ventured to a goup of two that i recall as later becoming C CORP on the server when the factions was introduced. I dug int their base and stole a hefty amount of stuff while they were mining I would later come back steal more and so on. I eventually felt bad for my actions and returned items plus interest back to them. After that I decided to setltle down and form a village with my new pal Drunkoncupcake5 the village was nice but i feared we would be attacked and set out to work on a small bunker in the desert beside the forest I kept all my stuff there cupcake wasnt as fortunate for all his stuff was stolen and the village was destroyed. Concerned for the safety of my items and my future on the server I teamed up with Gagert and we journeyed to a small NPC village where we built in the bottom of the well a small bunker. This would later become know as sandiago City. To greater reinforce the city we built sand walls around it to keep it hidden. This worked until more people joined the server and were moving farther from spawn in fear of a attack we headed to the longest forest i had ever seen and we ventured through it swimming and boating once we reached the ocean. We eventually reached a island and built a small tower and a wall around it. We made a crap load of stuff there and went to bed the next day the whole place was gone...I would stay there untill gagert returned and we rounded up a group and built a small dirt tower where some stupid guard or mod or something came and spaned TNT and blew the island to bits but her was careless and left us diamond picks and a brewing stand. Once everything was gone I went off and built a bunker in a snow biome (snow is x-ray proof i think)THE NEXT DAY A WONDERFUL THING HAPPENED FACTIONS... I claimed the land around the base and I began building a base with someone I think it was Andrewream not sure. The faction was know as the spartans and boy we were good. To be continued
Back to top Go down
drunkoncupcake5

PostSubject: Hi alley its cupcake!   My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:31 am

Hi alley its drunkoncupcake5! do you know when the server will come back online???
Back to top Go down
Alleyroo
Alleyroo

PostSubject: Re: My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB   My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:15 am

it is up now XD
Back to top Go down
jared948948

PostSubject: Re: My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB   My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:47 am

To be honest this actually sparked my interest. If you could write more that would be great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QuietDownJunior

PostSubject: Re: My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB   My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Sounds much more eventful than mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB   My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My history on the server.....REALLY DUMB
Page 1 of 1