Legends Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ip: mc.legends-realm.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» creative killing
Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 pm by JBlockie

» Guard Vancancies
Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am by Guest

» Bacon Monster Kill Aura
Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 am by chaoskitty

» Im not hacking
Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am by Theflamingfred

» Galxis' Application
Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 am by Galxis

» ThereapX76 Application
Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 am by ThereapX76

» Unban Appeal for Bork3 And Chucub
Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 am by dannybtw

» OMARATION's Application
Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm by Chucub

» Almost a faction wide ban.
Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm by dannybtw

Top posting users this month
No user

Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chaoskitty

chaoskitty

Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1   Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:24 am

Fallen_7 uses hacks, he swears and he even types with all caps sometimes. I am accusing him of using Kill Aura, it is a hack that allows players to hit multiple targets at once without actually hitting them, which makes PvP extremely easy and unfair.
I have no video or picture evidence but if you go way back into the logs you will be able to find the kill feed. I have 2 eye witnesses. I have divided this post into three pieces due to the character limit.
Back to top Go down
chaoskitty

chaoskitty

PostSubject: Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 2   Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:36 am

Falen_7 was attacking my clan’s fortress and got stuck inside a 2 by 2 wall. Taio44 engaged from the front and Poquah engaged from the back. Note:We were inside our territory so their was a 30% damage reduction for Fallen_7's attacks, about 1 second latter they were fighting, both my clan mates had better armour and enchanted diamond swords. All of a sudden about 1 second in, Poquah started taking damage well Fallen_7 was still attacking Taio44, I saw from a window that Fallen_7 had not turned and he was starting to win the fight a second or two latter Poquah died and right after taio44 did too.
Back to top Go down
chaoskitty

chaoskitty

PostSubject: Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 3   Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:36 am

He killed Poquah who was behind him first, Poquah had Iron armour and Taio44 had Diamond. He killed them both won the battle then TP'd to his Faction Home. I continuously accused him of hacking and he denied and said we are just bad at PvP, I agree we are not the best at PvP but no one is that bad. For the rest of the night, him and his clan accused me and my clan of using hacks like fly mod and AimBot, I denied and said I was just good with the bow, which is true; I have had Minecraft along time and have got a lot of practice. I also feel after this is posted some of Fallen_7's friends will post pictures of my members "Flying" that he claims to have, if he does actually have them I will tell you now that it is a glitch and I see it all the time on Minecraft servers. That is about all I have to say and I hope you read everything and truly consider the banning of Fallen_7! Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
QuietDownJunior

PostSubject: Re: Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1   Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Sounds legit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1   Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen_7 Is Hacking Part 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Realm :: Server :: Hacker reporting-
Jump to: