Legends Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ip: mc.legends-realm.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» creative killing
Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 pm by JBlockie

» Guard Vancancies
Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am by Guest

» Bacon Monster Kill Aura
Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 am by chaoskitty

» Im not hacking
Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am by Theflamingfred

» Galxis' Application
Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 am by Galxis

» ThereapX76 Application
Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 am by ThereapX76

» Unban Appeal for Bork3 And Chucub
Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 am by dannybtw

» OMARATION's Application
Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm by Chucub

» Almost a faction wide ban.
Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm by dannybtw

Top posting users this month
No user

Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chaoskitty

chaoskitty

Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 Empty
PostSubject: Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69   Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:57 pm

I am posting this for a demotion request of Isaac. On the of night February, 29th 2012, Guard Isaac continuously muted many users every time they argued with him, Users such as Telchii, Chaoskitty(<-My Self), Gigit, Poquah. The list probably goes on but that is not the point, the point is that he was muting people to win arguments just because he could, every time some one called him an abuser of power he muted them! As we threatened to get him demoted he started un-muting us and talking differently, as if he were scared, we continued to tell him he was abusing his power and are doing so even as I post this, I would like everyone who was mentioned or has seen him do this post screen-shots and tell your stories!
Back to top Go down
Telchii

PostSubject: Re: Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69   Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:13 pm

Started out simple.
He had a some question games going, and the second question asked us players how many diamonds were left in his inventory. So, I replied with a few numbers. (10, 11, 9, 8, 12 is what I said). Then Isaac threatened to mute me. I asked why, he said I was spamming. I told him not to mute me because I was answering HIS questions.

Then this happened.

Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 GbnDn

After that, it just escalated into random mutes and kicks and arguing all over.

I understand that I was being hostile back.
I was under the impression from the "You Can" rules that I can "troll trolls" (see You Can:#4). Also, there were many people talking about getting Isaac demoted. Not just me.

Then Isaac explains why I was being kicked and muted. Through kicking.

Then things just got worse and worse. This is where I just give up - after he kicked me three times in a row. Twice upon logging in.

Laptop, I really wish you would choose people that have great experience, and haven't been on the server less than a month. Pleaes fix this. Don't ignore this. It is all I ask.

Note about videos: Videos on here are unlisted because I don't want to spam people with stuff that doesn't mean anything to them.

Last edited by Telchii on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Filled in reserved post.)
Back to top Go down
Kennyinfo

PostSubject: Re: Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69   Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:14 am

/agree
Back to top Go down
laptop_903
Admin
laptop_903

PostSubject: Re: Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69   Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:45 am

Isaac has been demoted.

I am cannot apoligise enough for the annoyance he may of caused. I will be much more "picky" with the guards and hopefully this will not happen again.

Thanks for understanding,

Jacob (Laptop903)
Back to top Go down
https://legendsrealm.forumotion.com
Telchii

PostSubject: Re: Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69   Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:12 am

Thanks Laptop! Also, thanks for reading the post. I can tell you did =P

Aaaand, next chance you get, could you unmute me? I'm still muted from Isaac's fun... (ign: Telchii).

Kris unmuted me. Such a nice guy! >.<

Thanks again for listening, laptop!

Last edited by Telchii on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : request fullfilled by another guard)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69   Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demotion Of Guard IssaacLG69
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Realm :: Server :: General-
Jump to: