Legends Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ip: mc.legends-realm.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» creative killing
AlleyRoo Should Be Re-Promoted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 pm by JBlockie

» Guard Vancancies
AlleyRoo Should Be Re-Promoted! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am by Guest

» Bacon Monster Kill Aura
AlleyRoo Should Be Re-Promoted! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 am by chaoskitty

» Im not hacking
AlleyRoo Should Be Re-Promoted! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am by Theflamingfred

» Galxis' Application
AlleyRoo Should Be Re-Promoted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 am by Galxis

» ThereapX76 Application
AlleyRoo Should Be Re-Promoted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 am by ThereapX76

» Unban Appeal for Bork3 And Chucub
AlleyRoo Should Be Re-Promoted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 am by dannybtw

» OMARATION's Application
AlleyRoo Should Be Re-Promoted! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm by Chucub

» Almost a faction wide ban.
AlleyRoo Should Be Re-Promoted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm by dannybtw

Top posting users this month
No user

AlleyRoo Should Be Re-Promoted!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chaoskitty

chaoskitty

AlleyRoo Should Be Re-Promoted! Empty
PostSubject: AlleyRoo Should Be Re-Promoted!   AlleyRoo Should Be Re-Promoted! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:35 pm

On March 24th, 2012, Guard AlleyRoo was demoted for alleged power abuse. I am ChaosKitty, leader of RDC, I am the reason Alley got demoted, I admitted in chat to block glitching 4 items of Neather Wart, and Alley was blamed for "Covering It Up". Alley did not know what I was saying, he didn't even know I block glitched, which was not on purpose. I will give back 4 stacks of Neather Wart to compensate for what I block glitched. Alley was the only guard that managed the chat (Stoped Caps, Stoped Spammers, and Jailed PvP Loggers) Alley was not bias and any bias he had was minuscule compared to Dannybtw's. Alley should be Re-Promoted and Danny should be talked to for not doing his job. I hope you read this laptop, I know I am getting Temp-Banned for Trolling Mr. UberTroll but I hope you realise that Alley should not be blamed for what I do, and for something he didn't know about.

P.S. When I talk about the item glitching, I only glitched 4 neather wart! I was just saying that I will compensate for that with an entire 4 stacks.

Last edited by chaoskitty on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alleyroo
Alleyroo

AlleyRoo Should Be Re-Promoted! Empty
PostSubject: Thx Scott   AlleyRoo Should Be Re-Promoted! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:13 am

Ur a real pal unlike some people
Back to top Go down

AlleyRoo Should Be Re-Promoted!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Realm :: Server :: General-
Jump to: