Legends Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ip: mc.legends-realm.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» creative killing
Mattylane1s Mod App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 pm by JBlockie

» Guard Vancancies
Mattylane1s Mod App I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am by Guest

» Bacon Monster Kill Aura
Mattylane1s Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 am by chaoskitty

» Im not hacking
Mattylane1s Mod App I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am by Theflamingfred

» Galxis' Application
Mattylane1s Mod App I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 am by Galxis

» ThereapX76 Application
Mattylane1s Mod App I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 am by ThereapX76

» Unban Appeal for Bork3 And Chucub
Mattylane1s Mod App I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 am by dannybtw

» OMARATION's Application
Mattylane1s Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm by Chucub

» Almost a faction wide ban.
Mattylane1s Mod App I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm by dannybtw

Top posting users this month
No user

Mattylane1s Mod App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mattylane1

Mattylane1s Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Mattylane1s Mod App   Mattylane1s Mod App I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:00 am

IGN (In-Game Name/Minecraft Username):mattylane1

Location (Country):Australia [SA]

Qualifications (What makes you fit to be Mod?):I know most of the commands for The plugin's. I also hope to stop griefing, and swearing. Really, I don't know why people swear i will fit in because i am kind and nice to players also mods i hope and i will try realy hard to help every 1 that needs help

Referrals (Have you been staff on any other servers?):Yes i have had a LOT od it because i ran my own server and i became a mod or admin on 12 outhers i have lots of nolage of the comands of the server jar and i know a lot of plgins and plugin comands

Why do you /WANT/ to be a Moderator on this server?:?:I would like to take this position because , all that is of the chat is OMG GIVE ME THIS AND THAT!!1111 and people just have no respect for others. I feel that there needs to be someone to straighten them out and make them act to others right.

What will you do if you are accepted as a Moderator:i wil help player and have fun ill do what im told from admins and outher mods ill build cool things and ill try and help stop grefing spaming and swering when you r not allowed to

What are the 6 Main Server rules?:
Dont ask for Op Iteams ranks ect
/dont advertive outherservers or webaddres
/ dont spam chat or whrit all in caps
/NO HACKS AT ANY TIME!
/do not combat lag or tp away from battle
/do not cams at the exet of spawn at the warzone

Name 3 *Extra Rules*:
Dont be smart ass/
killing outhers players pets is rude!
/Grefing is allowed in the pvp arena

Timezone:Its the Adelaide time zone. I'm not sure what its called.

Biography of yourself:I am born on the 10 10 1998. I live in Adelaide, south Australia with my parents and my sister. I have lots of pets, and play Minecraft quite a bit. I play the guitar sometimes, I listen to LMFAO. I play my I pod touch a lot. I have most of the high scores in game center. I also get high grades in school (A's, B's).

The reason you should be accepted:I know most of the staff that play this server, I have mastered most of the plugins, I am on when other moderators aren't because I live in Australia and if I do say so myself, I am quite a nice guy.

Your creations and projects in singel payer:When I first came on minecraft, I made a small house . It was quite small, but suited me. I made a massive tree farm, . Then, that house became too small and I made a city in , Seaside city. Then, I made a mansion , I went out exploring to find a island for a nice city. I found a tiny island, and started building a city. The city is still there, and is called Isle City. I am now currently working on my lovely treehouse.

I hope you think about it :Mattylane1 [Matthew Lane]
Back to top Go down

Mattylane1s Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Realm :: Server Info :: Job Vancancies-
Jump to: