Legends Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ip: mc.legends-realm.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» creative killing
Alleyroo Demotion please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 pm by JBlockie

» Guard Vancancies
Alleyroo Demotion please! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am by Guest

» Bacon Monster Kill Aura
Alleyroo Demotion please! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 am by chaoskitty

» Im not hacking
Alleyroo Demotion please! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am by Theflamingfred

» Galxis' Application
Alleyroo Demotion please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 am by Galxis

» ThereapX76 Application
Alleyroo Demotion please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 am by ThereapX76

» Unban Appeal for Bork3 And Chucub
Alleyroo Demotion please! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 am by dannybtw

» OMARATION's Application
Alleyroo Demotion please! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm by Chucub

» Almost a faction wide ban.
Alleyroo Demotion please! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm by dannybtw

Top posting users this month
No user

Alleyroo Demotion please!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alleyroo
Alleyroo

Alleyroo Demotion please! Empty
PostSubject: Why this was not a hacking incident but a plan to get me demoted without thought..from anger.   Alleyroo Demotion please! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:35 am

Ok so u have all heard of the serrated strikes ability right well it hurts u after i hit u with it so what appeared to be reach hack was actually u running away while being hurt by the strikes ability...I kept swinging as well and it appeared as if i had reach hack when i do not i never hit him while he was more than ten blocks away. so next time instead of raging on the forums plz check out minecraft mmo website or whatever it is called and learn what kind of server u r playing on.
urs truly Alleyroo
P.S. Plz stop combat logging as it is not allowed. and also u were muted for verbal abuse as it is not tolerated on this server. and jailed for combat logging.
P.S.S Thx for ur time
Back to top Go down
Hobbo2

PostSubject: Re: Alleyroo Demotion please!   Alleyroo Demotion please! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:39 am

ok shut up mate because heres the thing yes i have defitnetly heard of serrated strikes although you used it u used it at me about 100 secs befor e and u cant use it that quickly over and over agen plus mate scorpion will back me up when i say that we all saw u fly over are heads to kill us and plus somehow when we all hit u about 10 times u didnt die and
i also notcied that u hit us about 8 blocks away that bassicly means u use the hack (reach hack)

P.s I only moaned at you and if u think u can just mute someone for having a go at you then you obvs hav eno balls now grow a pair and get over it u cant really back away from banter and use ur poxy commands to stop me

p.s.s Dont ever think your better then any1 else because u can use those commands cause your not nough
said perm demotion and i wil get back up if owner asks why!
-Hobbo2-
Back to top Go down
Alleyroo
Alleyroo

PostSubject: LMFAO   Alleyroo Demotion please! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:49 am

Man u guys are good anyway i will be in the end come at me plus i dont hack (sigh)
If u thk getting a bunch of ur little minions to help me get demoted is going to stop me for something i didint do u should all get together and try to kill fairly like i do.
Back to top Go down
ConorKid05

PostSubject: Wow   Alleyroo Demotion please! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:25 am

Hobbo is just mad that we raided his base. This is kinda sad actually. 8 People with Diamonds armor raided him. He had 4 people on and only 1 or 2 had Armor. After we succesfully raided him, He decided to spam in caps, curse, etc... Alley did his job and muted/jailed. Thats what happened. No hacking, no abuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alleyroo Demotion please!   Alleyroo Demotion please! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alleyroo Demotion please!
Page 1 of 1